Sunday, September 8, 2013

Three Questions Blog

1. What tasks have you completed recently?
Recently, I have been working primarily on typing up different things. My great-grandmother's memoirs, various assignments, a story I've been plotting. When I'm not doing that, I draw.
Science-wise, lately I've found a cure for the common cold (haha no). I'm mostly making sure I balance homework and time for me to veg. It's been going decently so far, my only problem is that I lose track of time very easily. I'll think, "I'm going to take a quick break from homework and work on my story for half an hour!" and next thing I know it's eleven at night, and I still haven't finished my lab report. But on the bright side, the chapter I was working on is finished.
2. What have you learned recently?
Recently, I have been learning Arabic through the dual credit program at my school. We're currently up to the second group of letters in the Arabic alphabet. They are all very squiggly and cool-looking.
Science-wise, most of what I have learned in the past few weeks of school is review. But I do now know what an atom economy is, and how to calculate it. It's used for finding the more efficient of multiple chemical equations.
3. What are you planning on doing next?
Finish up my great-grandma's memoirs before I graduate, finish my story, do an action drawing of two or more characters, figure out how to use a 3-D modeling program called Blender properly, finish my Arabic class and take another, become stronger (physically), and take the ACT with an above-average score. Oh, and also learn how to survive on one hour of sleep.
Science-wise? Pass the AP test and the class. Find practical applications for the stuff I'm learning.
And all-around not go insane. But that's a secondary priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment