Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Combined 3 questions lab... so... 6 questions lab?

10/4/13:


  • What did we do this week?
  • What did we learn?
  • What are we going to do?
This week was the week of redox reactions, and we also covered titrations (if memory serves). I learned ...about redox reactions. Really, nothing much stands out about that week but homecoming, and I only remember that because I forgot to wear a fancy hat that Tuesday.

11/1/13:
Three questions about the past few weeks. 
Well, theater has been sucking what little life I have left, between Fright Fest, Nora's Lost, and Farmington one act festival (state champs yay sleepy time now). Reading Crime and Punishment in AP Lit has been interesting, if a little hard to follow occasionally. French is... french. C'est bien, mais ca n'est pas facile ("It's good, but it isn't easy" for the non-polyglots out there). The Common Application for colleges has been kicking my glutes every which way, and I still fail to see how the year my mom graduated is relevant. 
What have I learned recently? Arabic, I suppose. And chemistry stuff, but that bit's obvious. I've been a bit too busy to retain anything lately, but one-act is over, so that should tone down a bit. Theoretically.
What do I plan to do now? Catch up on my rest when I'm not in my French class (desolee, Madame). Still working on balancing life and school, especially in the creative area. I haven't heard the click of keyboard as I type out cheesy stories at one A.M. enough lately. I miss posting cringe-worthy fanfiction on the internet. [insert overly dramatized sigh here].

No comments:

Post a Comment