Sunday, January 26, 2014

Three Questions: The Sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel to the Nth power

What have I done or learned lately? *Inhales deeply for long exposition* ....I got nothin. I could say I learned I'm horrible at taking tests, and that I love Celtic music, but I kind of knew that before. I have been working with the theater on stuff for the Beauty and the Beast musical (performances are in Mid-March, more details on the way) but, being cast as the wardrobe, I just stand there and recite lines with my arms at uncomfortable angles. Honestly, I can hardly even walk in the darn costume. Oh and I'm too tall for it, which means I crouch over more than the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

What am I going to do? Go to the library sometime in the near future and return books. Teach myself how to play the bagpipes and figure skate simultaneously. Take over the world. Finish test corrections and do online Government assignments. And hopefully not spontaneously combust.

Have a nice day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment