Sunday, March 9, 2014

Three Questions.

What have you completed recently?
I wish I could say I did a lab Thursday learning about rate reactions, but due to a series of events, at the time of the lab I was standing outside Onate High School in full costume for Beauty and the Beast, during a fire drill that hit right in the middle of Gaston. It was tiring, to say the least. What I have completed recently is portraying the role of Madame de la Grand Bouche (the grammatically incorrect wardrobe in Beauty and the Beast) five times over the course of three days.

What have you learned recently?
I have learned about reaction rates, I have learned I have a wicked (in a good way) shakedown technique, and I have learned that the patch of skin underneath the lower eyelid is really tender if you rub it too much over the course of five days.

What are you planning on doing next?
I plan on pulling my grades back up from where they might have fallen, and to visit colleges over spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment